Here Are Some Of Peter Obi’s Fully Executed Projects As Governor Of Anambra State[PHOTOS]
Peter Obi, the former Governor of Anambra State and Labour Party presidential flag bearer have been spotted as a saint in the Nigeria polity. He is seen as a rescuer as he has gathered more followers within the years.
Looking at Obi’s antecedents is not far from the roles he played during his tenure as Anambra State governor.
Most contestants basically from the major political parties have been spotted for one crime or the other. They have served in one capacity or the other and have been spotted as “mismanaged public funds, drug abuse, among other crimes.
Meanwhile Peter Obi have made available all records of his administration. He is the first and only Governor who invited the anti graft agencies to check his accounts and records, known without any criminal cases.
Some of the projects successfully executed by Peter Obi has however emerged and we are here to present some of them for public consumption.
1. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Awka
2. New Anambra State Secretariat
3. College of Nursing St Charles Borromeo
4. Reconstruction and Resuscitation of College Nursing and Midwifery Amichi
5. Redevelopment of St Joseph School of Nursing Adazi Nnukwu
6. Construction of the Kenneth Dike Memorial Digital Library Awka
7. Construction of Revenue House Awka
Upgrading and Redevelopment of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Igbariam.
8. New Faculty of Law
9. Faculty of Agriculture
10. Mass Communication department
11. Admin Blocks
12. Faculty of Management Sciences
13. Nkpor Flyover
14. Agulu Lake Bridge
15. Niger Drive GRA Road Onitsha
16. Anambra State Government House Annex Onitsha
17. Dual carriage way Ziks Avenue Awka
18. Reconstruction of Upper Iweka- Head Bridge Axis of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway to 6 lanes
19. Onitsha Habor Industrial Estate Roads
20. Abube-Nando Road and Link Bridge
22. Pedestrian Bridge Awka
23. Supply of Buses to schools in Anambra State
24 & 25. Reconstruction of Anambra State House of Assembly and Anambra government House Awka after the 2004 Arson
He handed schools back to the church and directly funded them. This saw Anambra go from 26th to 1st in WAEC.
Below are some photos;