partly funded by KMUTNB) and includes a monthly rate towards your costs of living.
Don’t just predict the future. Join the Better Working World Data Challenge and use your tech skills to build a better one.
The challenge is on
EY and Microsoft are looking for problem solvers, analysts and anyone who craves a challenge and wants to help build a better world. You just need to be a university student or have less than two years of professional experience. If that’s you, sign up now!
The 2021 Better Working World Data Challenge asks participants to develop an automated fire-edge detection and forecasting model using airborne and satellite imagery from NASA, the European Space Agency, and Geoscience Australia to help tackle the global threat of bushfires.
What do you get?
- Students get free access to Azure, Microsoft’s cutting-edge technology stack, as well as free Microsoft IT certifications
- Access to tutorials and training
- The opportunity to collaborate with others around the world
- The chance to win up to US$10,000 in cash prizes
- The top 30 finalists in each challenge will also win mentoring from EY