University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Shopping Form For Supplementary Admissions 2020-2021 Session is Out
The University of Nigeria Nsukka haven released their merit list have also announced the commencement of shopping for available departments.
So if your name didn’t appear in the merit you could be lucky in the supplementary.
The UNN Shopping Form is for all the candidates who did not make the Merit List, but scored 180 and above in their Post UTME and with the aggregate of 200 and above.
Aggregate means your Post UTME score plus your JAMB score divided by 2.
Why Should I Shop into the UNN Advertised Courses
It is advisable to shop into any of the advertised courses while hoping that they might give you admission into your preferred course.
They need your money before they can consider you for admission since you didn’t make the merit list.
If you have someone who is a staff in UNN, you need the person’s help too. Most of the staff has admission slots.
List Of UNN Advertised Courses For Shopping.
Below are the lists of all the advertised courses and the number of vacancies in each.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5.||Food Science and Technology||22|
|7.||Nutrition and Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1.||Archaeology and Tourism||25|
|3.||English and Literary Studies||16|
|7.||History and International Studies||9|
|8.||Linguistics, Igbo and Nigeria Language||47|
|11.||Theatre and Film Studies||24|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|3.||Combined Biological Sciences||63|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|2.||Banking and Finance||39|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|6||Education Fine Arts||14|
|14||Education Social Science||28|
|15||Education Social Studies||20|
|16||Guidance and Counselling||17|
|18||Library and Information Science||22|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1.||Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering||74|
|5.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||74|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3.||Geoinformatics and Surveying||47|
|4.||Urban and Regional Planning||61|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY|
|1||Medical Laboratory Science||15|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|Combined Physical Sciences||88|
|Physics and Astronomy||108|
|Pure and Industrial Chemistry||63|
|Science Laboratory Technology||11|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|1.||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|6.||Public Administration and Local Government||17|
|9.||Sociology and Anthropology||11|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|1.||Agric. Science Education||40|
|4.||Home Economics Education||30|
|5.||Industrial Technical Education||40|
Secure a decent accommodation with the safest agency by contacting Dynahy Global Resources (Accommodation/Housing Section) via 07086251794 or 07086672200.
Some of Your Accommodation Options;
Do not fall prey to untrusted individuals who are available to extort newly admitted students.
How To Generate UNN Shopping Form
- All eligible candidates are to visit the University website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng
- Log in with your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation and Invoice Number.
- After that, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
Deadline For The UNN Shopping Form.
Application opens on Friday 9th April 2021 and closes Friday 23rd April 2021.
- Candidates must possess the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2020
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2020/2021 academic year.
Keep up with Charity Reporters as we bring you step by step guidelines on your registration processes.