UNN Admission Basic Guide and Information, What to Know, What to Do and What Not to Do For Newly Admitted Students
See List Via Link Below
Here are tips and important information for all newly admitted University of Nigeria Nsukka Students;
Newly admitted UNN Students can proceed to create their UNN student profile and pay their acceptance fee.
If you were admitted in the newly released 2020-2021 merit admission list, you do not have to worry but to keep up with Charity Reporters for guidelines on your next step, meanwhile you can now go ahead to create your student profile and pay your acceptance fee.
This is because UNN has just uploaded your names on her 2020-2021 admission database.
How to generate/create your UNN Student Profile;
How yo pay your acceptance fee;
√ How To Create Student Profile
1. Visit any cyber cafe around you, log on to UNN website www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN PORTAL
3. Check out the MENU at the top- right hand corner of the portal and click on “UNDERGRADUATE”
4. Click on “Newly Admitted Students” or click on “Create Account”, enter your “Jamb Registration Number” as well as other details Required.
5. Change Your Password; Note that; your “Default Password” & “Username” Is Your JAMB Registration Number).
6. After Successfully changing from default to Your New Password, You can proceed to Create/fill Your student bio- data form/profile.
7. Click “Submit” after appropriately & successfully filling the form on the screen.
8. After creating your profile, please PRINT out that page, it is required for clearance and registration.
√ How To Pay Acceptance Fee
1. After successfully creating your student profile/bio data, Click on your MENU inside your new student profile.
2. Click on “Acceptance fee”.
3. Generate “invoice” for the invoice and go to any bank with your N30,000 and make your payment through “Remitta”
4. Return to UNN portal and process your acceptance fee.
After the above exercise, you will be given your “UNN Admission Letter” or “Acceptance of Admission”, ensure to print out.
Meanwhile newly admitted students are advised not to pay school fee yet until they receive further guidance to do so.
√ Student Accommodation
Newly Admitted Students are advised not to run into any public advert but to source for reliable and verifiable means of securing hostel accommodation offered by UNN otherwise students who intend to stay off campus are advised to reliably contact Dynahy Global Resources (Housing/accommodation section) to secure a decent accommodation via 07086251794, 07086672200
See Links For Few Accommodation Options;
New session will officially kick off by August/September.
Curled From Tochukwu Alili