How DCP Abba Kyari,Hushpuppi,Evans And Offa Bank Robbers Got entangled!!!
The Suspended DCP Abba Kyari is cooling in the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA on Monday after he was declared wanted by the agency.
Abba Kyari was born on March 17, 1975.
NDLEA declared Kyari wanted for being a member of a drug cartel that works the Brazil-Ethiopia-Nigeria illegal drug pipeline.
1. He joined Police Academy Wudil, Kano State in 2000 and became well known after effectively arresting famous kidnapper kingpin Evans and Wadume, among others.
2. Kyari was a Deputy Commissioner of Police and a member of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team in the Nigerian Police Force Headquarters in Abuja
3. Kyari served at Lagos State Police Command as the Officer-In-Charge of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
4. He graduated as cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) and was sent to Adamawa State Police Command for his one-year required attachment in Song Police Division.
5. He was subsequently deployed as Divisional Crime Officer (DCO) in Numan, Adamawa State and filled in as Unit Commander 14 PMF Yola.
6. Kyari additionally led the capture of the Deadly Offa Bank robbers that attacked Offa Town, Kwara State and burglarized five commercial Banks, the group likewise killed more than Thirty-one (31) innocent Nigerians Making it the deadliest Bank Robbery in the History Of Nigeria.
You would recall that Hushpuppi, an Instagram influencer to be reckoned with, was captured in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in June 2020, and was extradited to the U.S. where the greater part of the victims of his fraudulent exercises are based.
7. Simultaneously, an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) indicted Kyari, prompting a warrant of arrest issued against him by a U.S. magistrate judge, Otis Wright. This prompted Kyari’s suspension from the police and from his position as the Head of Intelligence Response Team (IRT) by the Police Service Commission in August last year.