International University of Applied Sciences Applying as a Regular International Student
Are you an international applicant?
You are an international applicant if you fall into one of the following catagories:
- You are not a German national
- Your university entrance qualification is from a non-German high school
If you are interested in applying at our university, there are many different options available to you. Choose to study at our main campus in Deggendorf, the Technology Campus Cham or at the European Campus Rottal-Inn. You can study in English or in German.
How to Apply
Apply directly to DIT online application platform (Primuss) and follow the steps indicated. Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records
- CV and photo
- Language certificates
The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individual generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss. Important application details:
- All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines
- It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period
- Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal and read all explanations carefully